California Yacht Marina
How to Choose a Waterfront Wedding Venue in Los Angeles
So, You and Your Significant Other Have Decided to Tie the Knot. First of All, Congratulations! Your Happily Ever After Is About to Begin. Now, It’s Time to Pick a Venue! There Are So Many Options to Consider, From Stately Banquet Halls and Cathedrals to Casual Community Centers and Seaside Resorts.
Here at California Yacht Marina, We Believe a Waterfront Wedding Venue Is the Best Choice. Just Picture Saying “I Do” While Overlooking the Beach and Sparkling Water, Anticipating a Colorful Harbor Sunset Later on During the Reception. It Doesn’t Get Any More Picturesque Than This!
Top Reasons to Host Your Wedding at a Waterfront Venue
If you’re still on the fence about hosting your wedding on the water, consider these benefits of choosing a charming beachside venue:
- Picture-perfect view: The harbor views from a waterfront wedding venue will take your breath away. Of course, photos are a must at your wedding. But instead of stepping aside to look for a suitable backdrop, you’ll have gorgeous scenery to choose from at every angle!
- Less decorating required: An outdoor venue in such a beautiful setting doesn’t require much extra adornment. After all, Mother Nature has done most of the decorating! All you need are well-kept grounds and the ocean in the background, and you’re all set.
- The beauty of the beach without the stress: Some couples travel to exotic locations to tie the knot. But if you already live in beautiful Southern California, you don’t have to travel far to get the beach wedding of your dreams. By keeping things local, you’ll get the stunning view you want without the hassle and expense of a destination wedding.
Choosing a Waterfront Wedding Venue
If you’re looking for a waterfront wedding venue in Los Angeles, you can’t go wrong with The Plaza, California Yacht Marina’s event space at Cabrillo Marina. We’re proud to offer this ideal setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Not sure if The Plaza is right for you? Consider these factors that set our venue apart from the rest.
- Location and ease of access: Your wedding venue should be conveniently located and easy for your guests to find. The Plaza at Cabrillo Marina is ideally situated in the San Pedro area near Long Beach. Enjoy free, convenient parking for you and your guests, plus easy access to nearby hotels and restaurants for out-of-towners and leisure activities for attendees to enjoy before or after the ceremony.
- Competitive pricing: While the price shouldn’t be the only determining factor, it certainly plays a part in your decision. Our affordable wedding and reception packages can include exclusive use of The Plaza room, lawn, fountain patio, and kitchen facilities. tables and chairs are also available for rent. Contact us for more information about rates.
- Indoor/outdoor flexibility: In beautiful Southern California, an indoor wedding can feel like a waste. Yet it’s wise to have an indoor space available if the weather happens to turn sour. The Plaza offers the best of both worlds, with indoor and outdoor spaces reserved for you and your guests, offering flexibility and peace of mind on your big day.
- Room for a crowd: Some venues are only suitable for small, intimate weddings. If this is what you have in mind, we can certainly meet your needs. But The Plaza can also accommodate a largeguest list, with space for 120 seated or 260 standing guests.
- Private and romantic: Some beach wedding ceremonies are on display for all to see. However, you and your guests enjoy complete privacy at The Plaza. Our spacious, single-story building overlooks the water and nearby Cabrillo Beach. The setting feels intimate and romantic any time of day, but the view becomes especially stunning at sunset.
- Customizability: California Yacht Marina would be happy to help you customize your wedding day. Perhaps you’ll choose to arrive via boat or limousine. Next, you may want to dazzle guests with the picturesque marina backdrop as they enjoy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails on The Plaza’s elegant triple-fountain patio. There’s also plenty of room for dinner, dancing, and celebrating in the event hall. Whatever you have in mind for your big day, we’ll help make it one-of-a-kind!
Book the Plaza at Cabrillo Marina for Your Waterfront Wedding
For a stress-free wedding day in an unforgettable setting, look no further than California Yacht Marina. In addition to The Plaza at Cabrillo Marina, we helm three other luxurious marinas in Wilmington, and Port Royal.
Choose the Plaza to tie the knot, your happily ever after begins with California Yacht Marina! Call us at 424-201-0467, send us an email, or contact us online to book a waterfront venue for your big day.