06 Jun Boat Slips in Los Angeles, CA With California Yacht Marina
Get Your Boat Slip With California Yacht Marina
One of the challenging decisions to make as a boat owner is deciding whether you will rent your boat slip or buy it outright. You can rent a boat slip at any of California Yacht Marina’s stunning locations in Los Angeles, San Pedro, King Harbor-Redondo Beach, and surrounding areas of Southern California. There are many incredible options to choose from, making your decision to buy or rent challenging. Don’t worry because we are here to help you with your boat slip decision process. No matter which of our three locations you choose, your boat will be berthed well, and you will receive access to our excellent array of luxurious amenities. Call us today for more information.
What Is a Boat Slip?
Getting ready for a day on the water is easy with boat slip access. When you rent a boat slip, it guarantees that you have a spot to park your watercraft. A common misconception is that a boat slip is the same as a boat dock. The key difference is that a boat dock offers public access. Anyone and everyone can park their boats at a dock, resulting in a first-come, first-serve method. A boat slip is a reserved parking spot for your boat alone. With a slip, you won’t have to worry about waiting for others to cruise away before docking your boat. We currently offer:
Wet Dock — You can park your boat directly on the water with a wet dock. The boat is protected from waves by the presence of the surrounding dock. Parking your boat directly on the water saves you the hassle of transporting the boat. All you have to do is pack up and go.
Benefits of Small Boat Slip Rentals at Our Marinas
There are many advantages to renting a 30’ or 40’ boat slip. If you are a novice boater, renting boat slips allows you to test out all the aspects of a boat slip without committing to a purchase. You can rent our boat slips daily, monthly, and seasonally, there are no long-term contracts. Additional advantages of renting a boat slip include:
- Flexibility — If you aren’t sure how long you will stay in the area, a monthly boat slip rental provides you the freedom to move without worrying about selling your slip. Rentals allow you to upgrade or downgrade slip size depending on the type of boat you own. You’ll be able to alternate boat slip sizes to fit your needs.
- Options — Not ready to commit? Choosing to rent gives you the power to check out other marinas without worrying about losing money. You can test the waters at various locations to ensure that you get everything you want when you are ready to buy.
- Amenities— All of our marinas are equipped with incredible amenities. When you rent a slip with us, you get access to free Wi-Fi, private bathrooms and showers, laundry facilities, recreational areas, and more.
- Convenience — When your 30’ boat is already berthed at the marina in a wet boat slip, you won’t have to trailer your boat. Loading your 30’ boat onto a trailer increases the risk of damage to your watercraft.
- Security — We know that boaters worry about their assets when left unattended, so our marinas and boater facilities are controlled by computerized access.
- Cost — With California Yacht Marina boat slip rentals, you only pay for the time you want, which is usually more affordable than purchasing.
Choose Our Marina to Have Fun on Your Boat
Enjoy the gorgeous waters of Southern California without worrying about how you plan on storing your boat. For more than 35 years, boaters’ enjoyment of the lifestyle has been California Yacht Marina’s priority. When you rent a boat slip with us, you can feel confident that your boat is docked at the friendliest and cleanest marina in the South Bay. Southern California is a beautiful location, and we want you to spend time exploring it on the water. Our family-owned and -operated marina facilities will exceed your expectations. Call us today to rent a 30’ or 40’ boat slip.